Sometimes we need a bit of extra support to get to where we want to be in life.
Whatever is happening for you and your family, you don’t have to go through it alone.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4.30pm
Who can we help?
- Children and young people under 18 years old.
- Parents, step-parents, grandparents, relatives and other carers.
- Indigenous families and young parents are a priority.
We can help with:
- Children’s development.
- Parenting issues.
- Family relationships.
- Domestic violence.
- Drugs and alcohol.
- Keeping your children safe.
- Other issues related to children or families.
What do we provide?
Individual and family support.
We provide information, practical advice and counselling. We can work with you in your home or wherever you are most comfortable.
We run groups to help participants develop skills in parenting, communication and relationships, with a focus on raising resilient children and young people. Our staff are trained to deliver evidence-based parenting programs like Circle of Security.
Advocacy and referral.
We can assist you in dealing with government or other services. We can link you up with other local organisations if you need more help and support.
Borrow books on child development, parenting, separation, relationships, surviving trauma, grief, plus children’s books.
Community education talks.
We can give talks to schools, parents and community groups on a range of topics. We can also send a representative to your events or information days.
It’s important to us that we:
- Provide a welcoming environment where you feel safe.
- Listen to your needs and your story.
- Give you a space where you can talk without being judged.
- Respect your culture and beliefs.
- Uphold confidentiality in accordance with the law.
- Deliver professional services from qualified staff.